A Rare Sunday...

Mostly.. Would rot at home during Sunday... Today... Went out...

1st... Went to Health Promotion Board to collect my steps tracker...




2 colors to choose... Blue or black... And.. Of course... Black ah...

After that... Went to Orchard... Been a few years since I've been there... Crowded with unfamiliar people... Think will take another few years to go there again... Even though I live quite near... Still nothing much after so many years...


Went to Pop Life! Store at Wisma... Quite a tiny store... Didn't feel like buying anything after I went in... So... Tried my luck at Simply Toys shop at PS... A few times bigger store... Bought 2 Pops there...




$19.90 each... Hmm... Will be hunting around... Seee any other shops with more ranges soon...

Last stop... Holland V... Bought the latest issue of Metal Hammer...




Think got 3 different covers... But I'm find with any...

Got the free CD...




And... Baby Metal giant window stickers...




Nice ah...

And just like this... A day is gone...

Another new week soon...

Fun ah...




God bless
Frankie














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...