Death Of My B3...

Suddenly... My B3 was dead... Totally dark screen on the LCD... Thought of getting it repair... But seem like getting a new set will be more cost worthy...

So... As usual... I opened it up... 





And this is how the brain looks like...


Hmm... Surprising... My ME-8B is still alive and kicking... For more than 13 years...





Time and time again... It has been proved... MIJ is forever better than MIC... Fuck... But... Nowadays... Almost everything are MIC... Hmm... Maybe will buy a new B3 during year end sales... Wawawawawawawa... Anyway... It had served me well... Wawawawawawawa... R.I.P... B3... Wawawawawawawawawawa...


My mum really a super k dramas addict ah... Tonight... New k dramas on ch U... She also got the DVD...





This is a 2011 k dramas... Quite funny ah... Oh... The supporting actress is Bak Ye Jin... One of the girls in Family Outing 1... 


Going to midnight liao...


Time to TOS...






God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...