Oh!... It's Xmas...

Time passes super fast... another 6 days... 2012... fun ah...

Ah moh metal side... jammed with them twice last week... 1st original with them 1/2 done... hmm... waiting for Kenny to fly back next month... to continue working this song out... fun ah... hopefully... I'll be used to drop C fingering... fun ah...

Manged to clean my room... threw quite a lots of junks... almost lost my super old collection of cd... luckily... sis remembered where my mum hid them... fun ah...

Suddenly I realised something... during the mid 90s... late 90s... many people were complaining how Jpop fucked... hmm... now... many people are complaining how Kpop fuck... fun ah... so... wonder who's next... wawawaawawwawawa... anyway...

Oh... finally... watched KORN dvd... only the drummer is powerful... no guitar solos... lots of effects stuffs... think got to be more selective the next time I buy any cd... also watched MACHINES HEAD dvd... personally... prefer MH... fun ah...

More and more fun soon...







God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...