Fun... Fun... Fun...

PE... baby Ah B's bd... so... Lucy left early... after grooming Tuffy...

Hmm... got into an argument with one of the salesman... always with him... this round... I never fucked him at all... seemed like reading more do really helps... same salesman... same issue... credit note...since 2010... and... he could give me lots of stupid excuses... told me his company changing new system... I just smiled... and told him it was in 2010... in old shop... that I returned him the stocks... then... he told me that whenever I wanted to return any stocks, he sure took back... I smiled again to him... and... told him that his company all along can return stocks and I'm fine with companies which don't allow... then he got nervous and raised his voice... asking me to just tell my boss to deduce $500 from the statement... JOKER... telling me he will pay it... SUPER JOKER...   I just told him to give me a new statement with this amount deduced... and the best excuse he later gave was... my order had drop quite alot... POWER... he still don't know why...

I really pity this company... heard long ago... that he's a relative of 1 of the bosses... GREAT... going to see even lesser of this company's products in PE soon...

Before he left... I told him that the goods won't be missing just like that... as usual... he assured me he will settle this soon...  I won't be surprised if his boss call me up again... fun ah... this company will be the 2nd supplier I'll be banning soon...

Sales improving... with the help of a few supportive suppliers... hopefully... I can reach my personal target this month onwards... fun ah...

I realised this location got quite a number of aunties who like to come into shop and chat... and buy stuffs... and chat again... fun ah...

Received an SMS from Woon... he finally bought a new guitar... so... waiting for him to write some songs... like the good old days... fun ah...

As for the ah moh metal band... just got an SMS... my tryout with them will be on 16th... this month... fun ah... still got 1 more cover to learn... fun ah...

Ops... forget to tell Kris that I can jam on 13th liao... maybe... later fb him or what... fun ah...

More and more fun ahead...







God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog