20 Years ago...

Received a call from HMV... 

NIRVANA... Never Mind reissue deluxe edition has arrived...

The guy... who called me... was friendly and helpful... told him I've lost my receipt... and he told me it's OK... just show my IC would do... but... the gal... who served me over at the counter told me otherwise... it's only when I told her that the guy who called me earlier said it's OK... she then moved her ass and checked it out with her superior... hmm... think she'll need more training to deal such situation... Oh... the tees was not here yet... hopefully... she won't be the one serving me the next time when I'm collecting the tees...





NIRVANA... 1 of the first few bands which I've covered before when I first started playing bass... Territorial Pissings... still sounds so sweet... after 20 years... nice









































Hmm... seem like bands in the 90s and before... were dangerous...

Wawawawawawawa...




God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...