ChthoniC 閃靈... rasing hell in SG...

Saturday night...

Fucked over to RP... with Sean... attending ChthoniC 閃靈's gig in SG... the drummer was fucking awesome... fuck...

During the meet n greet session... had a pic taken with them... talked with them... n... they were fucking friendly n humble n real... had hand shakes with all of them... Freddy joking said he remembered me... hmm... maybe I was the only one shouted good in hokkien after every fucking songs they played... wawawa... I also told Dani that he was fucking good... but he was quite shy... Jesse was quite shocked when I asked him when his another band, Infernal Chaos, coming... but he replied not so soon... wawawa... will definitely fucked over if they gig here...




After that... as usual... fucked over for some fucking beer... with Sean n Den...


Sunday... fuck... got a gig with Elyzia in the morning... fuck... I overslept... big bra n lingling had to fucked over to wake me up... fuck... this is the 2nd fucking time in a row I fucked up a gig... fuck... there's something fucking wrong with me...

If the next fucking gig I fuck it again... guess I have to sack myself from Elyzia... find some professional help... before I join another fucking band... or what... fuck...

In the end... Elyzia never gig at NUS... because of some fucking problems...

Maybe it's time to be sober... maybe it's time to cut down on beer... maybe it's... fuck...

Whatever fuck will be...

Will be...


God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...