Wht the fuck.....

Just fucked back home...

After drinking with 2 of the fuckables...

Hmm...

At first... don't feel like fucking out... little bra asked mi out for drink but I declined... til 1 of the fuckables smsed mi... fuck... he sounded emo... so fucked down to Con... it's about 2am +... fuck...

Another 1 of the fuckables was at Alcool... fuck... it's time for him to showdown with his target... fuck... I feel that he had wasted too much fucking time...

Sad to say...

Most of my fucking peers seem like they can't live without any gals... fuck... the only shit I can do is support them whenever they needed me ah... fuck...

Have been hunting for sponsors for Elyzia... fuck... before big bra is back... I begin to love the feeling of gigging oversea... fuck...

And...

Training...

Personal fucking training...

I need to put more fucking time in my fucking bass training... fuck... not to be disappointed by those who trusted in Elyzia... fuck... those who trusted in me...

Fucking looking forward for the Hong Kong gig... and that fucking gig at Taipei... fuck... but... fuck... really need to find as many fucking sponsors for Elyzia... fuck... as many as fucking possible... fuck...

Anyway...

What ever fuck will be...

Will be...

Fuck...

Til then


Frankie
God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog