Down Period of the Fuckables...

Fuck...

Since like this month is quite a fucking bad month for the fuckables... 2 of the fuckables seemed to be played by some bitches out there... wawawa... hmm... 1 of the fuckables just hooked up a fucking superglue bitch... fuck...

But...

Don't think such things will break up the fuckables...

As for me...

Fuck...

This year don't seem to be my fucking year...

Didn't manage to hook 1... since the begining of this fucking year... fuck... kind of like I'm being cursed or what... fuck...

Anyway...

I don't really fucking care about it...

Fuck...

My room is so fucking messy... so fucking messy that even I also cannot stand anymore... wawawa... got to clear the fucking mess up...

Don't think will fuck out today... maybe will play bass the whole day and night...

Oh...

The sun is up...

Time to start my fucking day...

Til then...


God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...