Actions... Reactions...

Lately...

Too many fucking shits have been bothering me...

Some things I don't understand... KNN...

Some things I don't like... CB...

Some things which I think... need to... fuck back where I belongs...

So...

Maybe...

The fucking time has come...

That fucking... demonic... feeling...

This time round...

I'm going to wake it up personally...

Not doing it for any fuckers...

Nor any fucking things...

But... only for myself...

So... later will be jamming with Elyzia... hmm... will be fucking free on this fucking weekends... maybe... it's time... back to the demonic training... the only fucking difference... this fucking time round is... I'm waking it up... for myself... and... it's going to be the most fucking demonic type...

Going to see what are my fucking limits... and... who are my fucking comrades... where the fuck are they hiding...

Every fucking actions...

There will be some fucking reactions...

No regrets... No remorse...

Will I be bold enough to get the fuck done?... will my God bless me?...

Time to get the fuck done and fuck care about the fucking results...

Til then


Frankie
God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog