Last few fucking weeks of this fucking year...

So... POPULATION 5 from Elyzia recording was done yesterday... managed to do a simple clip....





And also that long overdued BEYOND... fuck... only managed to get it yesterday from Ah Boy...





Today... managed to record a rough fucking basslines, RATSHIT... trying to see whether Elyzia can fuck it out anot... Maybe will change it to a bass and drums instrumental style if none of the fuckers are interested...

So... a few more fucking weeks... a new fucking year...

2010... looking forward for Hebe's solo album... love her fucking voice...

Fuck... this year only bought 1 6 strings bass... got to buy more next fucking year...

Hmm... seem like Elyzia still got some fucking problems here and there... hopefully all fucking shits will be cleared soon...

Another fucking thing I'm looking forward to is my hair... wawawa... see how fucking long I'll keep til I cut short or what fuck... wawawawawawa...

1 thing I'm quite fucking curious...

Next fucking year...

This time... what will I be?... what will I become?... Will I be still fucking alive?...

Fuck... anyway... who will be fucking care...

So let's enjoy every fucking seconds... wawawawawawawa...

Time to fuck off...

Til then...


God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog