Another death...

Hmm... one of the fuckables... Woon's father... had passed away peacefully... hope that Woon won't be too sad...

Before going to Woon's dad's wake... Elyzia did a vid shoot for the comming EP... fucking fun... even when pointing my fucking middle finger at the fucking camera needed to have the right position... fuck... but still... it's fucking fun...


It has been quite a few fucking months since I've drunk with another fuckable, Jason(621)... fuck... and... I realised I know quite a few guys who are called Jason... fuck...

Have re-recorded my fucking bass for POPULATION 5... it sounds better now... fuck... my tones are fucking clearer... so... left 1st and 2nd bra to have their fucking parts re-recorded...

This month will be recording a slower originals... either CREEP or PRINCESS... PRINCESS is a fucking beautiful song which is written by Macro...

Another fucking 18 days to go... for the fucking EP to be out...

So fucking sleepy...

So... it's fucking fuck time...

Til then...


God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...