Nitemare.......

Just recorded a new fucking song, "Nitemare", at TNT with Elyzia... 1st fucking time... Joshua did the drums without any fucking guide... fucking good... 1st fucking time... Edmund did a long nice fucking solo... fucking great too... wahaahha...

Can't wait to hear the final fucking mix... hopefully... can manage to get the fucking rough mix later...

Fuck... after recording... fucked over to our usual kopi tiam to grab a fucking bite... fuck... my favorite mee stall had closed down... fuck...

Wondering when Hebe new album will fuck out... fuck... hopefully... will be this fucking year...

A lot of fucking crazy bass lines have been haunting me lately... some of them were done with my previous bands... have added a fucking riff from a fucking song which Oon and I did about 10 fucking years ago in "Nitemare"... fuck... when the final mix is done... I'm going to give Oon a fucking surprise... wahahahahaha...

Have been modifying my bass lines for "Creep" and "Beyond"... going to make them more fucking crazy... more my fucking styles...

Thinking of quitting my fucking day job.... like what I did about 9 fucking years ago when Oon and I started RN... hmm... luckily... my fucking mind is still conscious... I'll fuck off when my fucking mind is getting more and more fucking twisted... wahahahahahahaha...

Anyway... the rest of us haven't talked to Joshua about the fucking jamming shits... the fucking recordings shits... the fucking gigs shits... so many fucking shits... whatever will be... will fucking be... fuck...

Meanwhile... time to save some fucking money... before I decide to fuck off from my fucking job... before my fucking mind gets fucking twisted... fuck... so... should I fight... or should I fuck?... wawawawawawawa...

Time to fuck off...

Till then...


God bless
frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog