A fucking fun Wed.......

Fuck back to work today... and it's quiting fucking fun...

1 of the fun was... bitten by a customer's dog when I was helping them to put a harness over it... fucking fun... before that... he actually let me petted him... wahaha... this is 1 of the reasons which I prefer to be with animals than with humans at times... animals are very fucking real with their fucking feeling... so... I got another new scar again... such fucking fun...

The owners were quite scared when they saw blood comming out... wahahaha... as usual... I went into the grooming room and apply that fucking stop bleding powder from Betty...

Another fucking fun was watching 2 uncles clown fighting in a super fucking close action while having my fucking lunch at Ten Miles... I really fucking repected them for acting so fucking childish... pushed each other like they were still some fucking kids... 1 of them took a chair and acted like he was going to throw... another took a bottle... then put back... fuck... and that lady tried to stop them... the best part was... fuck... they can pushed each other... fuck each other... from their table to mine... fuck... I just stared them and fucked off.. luckily... I've finished eating and drinking... if not.. had to wasted $ to buy again... wahahahaha...

Yesterday... only managed to get Megadeth's new album... definately the best album they have done this decade... quite fucking heavy...... fucking love it...

Oh... Saturday gig is cancelled... so... this month no more gigs for me...

Today is really a fucking fun Wednesday of my fucking life... wonder when is the fucking next 1 ah...

Time to fuck off and watch Hebe's clips...

Til then


God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog