Finally....

Another fucking fun Sunday...

Went to Citylink HMV earlier with Edmund... fuck... Chthonic new album was sold out... we fucked to MS... I was trying my luck see whether WWE Break Point was out... fuck... not yet out... we went to the open and smoked... heard the F1 cars racing passed... after smoking... we went to have a good look... fuck... they rested til 530pm to test race again... fuck...

So... we fucked to Orchard HMV... fuck... could'nt find Chthonic ablum... so we went to the 1st level to get David Tao ablum... I asked the guy whether there was any stocks for that Chthonic ablum... YES... still got 2 left... the helpful guy called up while I fuck up... fuck... the guy on top could'nt find it... so I told him the computer stated there were 2 copies left... after he went to search hide and low.. YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS... the fucking curse was broken... and I finally got that fucking cd... I also grabed a Children Of Bodom tribute cd... fuck... and I was $70+ poorer...

So... next stop... Edmund wanted to get his chinese comic... fuck... the fucking shop was closed... seemed like that fucking curse wasn't broken yet at all... oh ya... while on the way there... we talked some shits... and I found out that he prefer S.H.E Ella than S.H.E Selina... he replied Ella was cute... fuck... I really don't understand his taste... anyway... who the fuck care...

Our final destination... we fucked to our usual meat mee stall... fuck... closed... so the curse was still fucking with us... fuck... luckily still got other fucking food to eat...

Thankfully... the fucking curse had left us when we fucked back home... everything fucks back to normal again...

So...

Time to fuck off again...

Till then...


God bless
Frankie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping...